You can give your car a present by wrapping it in vinyl. You’ll give yourself a gift, too, because it preserves the vehicle’s value. Here’s the top reasons to turn to car wrapping.
- It protects your OEM paint job, keeping it looking like the day you drove it home from the lot.
- It adds to the vehicle’s resale value by preserving its original paint. Repainting a vehicle actually decreases value.
- You can easily restore the vehicle to its original color by pulling off the wrap.
- Re-painting may void the warranty, but wraps don’t.
- You can car wrap a leased vehicle and change its look without violating the lease agreement.
- It costs half of what a paint job does.
- You can choose a style that you couldn’t achieve with paint. Vinyl car wraps come in every color in finishes including: brushed steel, carbon fiber, chrome, gloss, leather-look, matte, matte metallic and semi-gloss.
- Damaged wraps don’t require expensive repairs or color matching. A scratched wrap simply gets that section replaced.
- It looks like the vehicle received a new paint job when it didn’t.
- Wrap only a section, such as the hood or doors, for advertising or a new look.
- Durable vinyl is harder to scratch than paint.
Give your vehicle the present this year with car wrapping. Whether you use it for advertising, a new look or to protect your OEM paint, a car wrap benefits your car.