Sluggish performance, extended miles, engine or parts clunking faster than they can be repaired? It’s an inevitable part of vehicle health. Enjoy the benefits of trading-in with a professional automotive dealer who understands, life happens.
The Advantages of Trading Your Car to an Experienced Auto Dealer
- The experience of a trade-in is simpler than finding a buyer or numerous buyers on your own.
- Many states charge tax solely on ‘the difference’ between the newer-auto price and your car’s trade-in appeal (value). Benefiting the trader.
- An automotive dealer can work with you to make your trade-in happen more swiftly.
- Once you and a trustworthy auto dealer agree on a trade-in price, you can apply the ‘trade-in amount’ like you would a down payment on a new car.
The Possible Disadvantages of Trade-Ins
- The car’s value may depend on current market values and garner a lesser price.
- An owner with a trade-in may need to “haggle” to secure a bargain some persons may find daunting.
- However, when an owner finds a true professional, they can expect to receive at least the auto’s ‘wholesale value’.
When you find a representative versatile in trade-ins, you can relax knowing you’re in capable hands. Stop by or contact us at Bloomington Kia to receive an ‘instant cash offer’ based on reliable Blue Book® values in as little as 3 days!