If you’re looking to buy a new SUV, then you need to make sure it can stand up to the rigors of family life – and you need to make sure it has safety features to protect your children. Here are the basic safety features of the Honda CR-V available at St. Cloud Honda.
According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) both the 4WD and AWD models score a “5” for safety. Some of the safety features they offer include:
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) – This lets you set a desired speed even in light traffic, as well as allowing you to set a distance between your vehicle and the one in front of you.
- Airbags – Front airbags, front side airbags and side airbags with rollover sensor.
- Anti-Lock Brakes — Anti-Lock Braking System, Electronic Brake Distribution and Brake Assist.
- Child Safety Locks – Prevents young passengers from opening a door.
- Three-Point Seat Belts – Extra protection in the event of an accident.
- Traction Control – Helps prevent losing traction with the road.
- Blind Spot Monitor – A sensor device that detects vehicles on the driver’s side and rear; useful for parking or pulling out of driveways.