Here at Brookdale Honda we just want to wish everyone a safe drive today. Whether it’s the daily commute, a family trip to see Grandma, or weekend shopping, enjoy your day. Stay alert, obey the traffic laws, and be polite. Consider these tips:
- When rain first starts to coat the road, it can cause a slippery surface as dried oil on the road becomes slick again. Wet leaves can also cause a situation like hydroplaning.
- Drive in the center of your lane. On one side are moving vehicles and on the other are ditches and debris.
- Make sure the angle of your headlights light the road properly.
- Check your brakes for excess dust, squealing, or slow response to the brake pedal.
- Maintain tires in good condition.
- Get enough sleep so that your reaction time is good.
- Be safe and have a great day!